- Concentrating on your career, not family, at any time is a valid choice.
- Choosing to stop is a valid choice too.
- Most women can't afford to pursue treatment after treatment.
- Most women don't get pregnant - we only focus on the Cinderella stories. At last, someone said it.
- There is no clock ticking on adoption. Whilst I disagree with this - depending on your location and budget, there is definitely an age factor when it comes to placements - I think that she was actually saying that choosing not to adopt (or not to rush into adoption) is a valid choice too.
If you have the time, watch her entire interview here.
PS. Thanks to Mel for giving me the heads up on this interview.