As it’s the first day of the New Year, I thought it might be timely to make some No Kidding resolutions. I don’t always make resolutions in a formal way, but I always – whether it is January 1st or the middle of July – have a list of things I want to do better. That is also the case when it comes to a) living my No Kidding life, and b) blogging about it.
Here is my list of No Kidding resolutions for 2016:
- Stop blaming my weight issues on emotional eating born out of my No Kidding life
- Continue to embrace the benefits of no kids
- Be honest about the tough times
- Talk more about what hurt, and what helped, what still hurts, and what always helps
- Continue to nurture my relationship with my nieces, old and young
- Stop using #MicroblogMondays as my only weekly blog topics
- Remember to cross-post to BlogHer (and learn more about how it works).
- Be grateful for those who read and comment, even if we disagree (maybe especially if we disagree).
- Be brave – when blogging, writing, and in life.
- Be kind.