- We have just returned from an amazing trip we couldn't have done with children.
- I don't have to deal with my own jet lag at the same time as dealing with children with their own jet lag.
- I could fall asleep on our dining table last night whilst waiting for my husband to get home with the Chinese food for dinner.
- I can have an afternoon nap without guilt.
- I don't have to cook tonight if I am not up to it.
- It may take some days to adjust, so I won't stress if I'm wide awake in the middle of the night.
I hope to catch up with all my missed blog reading over the next week or so, and to do some blogging myself, but first priority is that afternoon nap.