- In case you missed it, I finally wrote my review of the Fertility Week that was featured on a TV programme here about a month or two ago.
- I've been reading a couple of ALI blogs recently where people are contemplating ending their pursuit of a family through IVF. When people are actively and openly talking about this, I do think it is appropriate to let them know that there is light on the other side. So, in case they might be visiting here, I remind them of that fact, and refer them to a couple of my favourite and perhaps most relevant posts:
Infertility's Waiting Room and
Feeling Left Behind
- That previous point took me down the rabbit hole of old posts, and I got caught reading a number of them, which always (ALWAYS) leads me to cringing at (but not always correcting) all the missed typos that come from being too lazy to proof-read after editing/restructuring, or from autocorrect on my iPad!
- If you're one of the Microblog Monday bloggers, know that I always read all the posts on the list that week, even if I don't comment. I try to comment even on the parenting or pregnant blogs, but there are sometimes when even simple platitudes don't come, and I become the keyboard-equivalent of speechless, not because I find the posts triggering or hurtful, or because I've turned my back on your blogs (and that goes for pregnant/parenting non-MM bloggers too), but simply because our experiences are so completely different.
- I am finding it a struggle to keep up with all my blogs (yes, perhaps having three is one or two too many?!) as well as exercise, eating healthily, looking for jobs, other writing projects, ridding myself of 2018 things in 2018, my photography course, Instagram (@travellingMali) and Fb, keeping up with my Goodreads challenge of only 25 books this year, caring for elderly in-laws, keeping house, etc etc, so at the moment, I am thankful I don't have kids on top of all this!