20 November, 2017

Seven years on

In November seven years ago last week, I began No Kidding in NZ, and that November, I wrote a post about another November, a much more difficult November seven years earlier. In my first month of blogging, I was able to celebrate the healing power of time, and this is something that has become somewhat of a theme here on No Kidding.

I began writing here for two reasons. The first was to find my tribe. I'm confident I've done that - though of my blogger friends, I've only managed to meet Klara so far, but think I'll be able to add someone else to that list later in the summer. I'm very grateful for you all, for the support I get, and the insights you give me of your own experiences.

The second was to pass on what I'd learned over the previous years, both from my own experiences, and from those of the many many women I worked with going through infertility or loss.

Seven years on, I still get enormous fulfillment when I know my words have been able to help, and I can only hope that I will stay relevant for those who visit, looking for their own tribe.




9 comments:

  1. Happy blogoversary! Seven years. Wow. Very glad you are writing and still writing. Your voice is neede and inspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear Mali,
    there aren't words to describe how your writing has helped me during the last seven years. I will always be grateful for that.
    Yes, finding your own tribe is awesome!
    It was lovely meeting you, I do hope we meet again! And I am glad you are meeting another bloggie friend soon.
    Klara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy blogoversery! So glad you found your tribe, and help me to find mine! I am so grateful for all you do through your blog. It is a lifesaver.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy blogoversary! I am so thrilled to be able to read your thoughts on such a regular basis and find such great comfort in them.
    Congratulations and thank you for being you, unapologetically

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on seven years of blogging!
    You are making a huge difference, I am so grateful for your voice.
    If you ever come back to central Europe, let me know, I'll be very happy to meet :-)!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy blogoversary!! :) So glad you found your tribe -- and that we found each other in it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy 7th blogoversary! I'm glad your voice is in this space. It's such a beautiful voice :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Blogoversary! I too am glad you found your tribe. Your wisdom transcends.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete