30 November, 2016

Some admin: My blog roll

Several months ago, a glitch in Blogger removed all our blogrolls or link lists. I've only just got around to reinstating my list, and I had to do it by referring to my feedly lists. (You can find it under the Blog Archive list on my sidebar.)

It is a list of No Kidding bloggers only, not a list of my favourite blogs (though many of my favourite blogs are on this list too), so if you're not a No Kidding blogger, know that I still love reading you, and will get around to commenting again one day. I might eventually get around to adding another list of infertility bloggers, but don't hold your breath!


Anyway, the point of this post is that I know I've probably missed some No Kidding blogs, especially as my feedly list isn't comprehensive, so please don't be offended if you're not listed there at all. Give me a yell here in the comments, or send me an email at malinzblog at yahoo dot co dot nz, if you'd like your blog to be added to the list of Other No Kidding Bloggers. Equally, of course, let me know if you'd prefer not to be listed.

2 comments:

  1. I hate all the changes blogger has made recently! I'm sure they think they streamlined it, but I find it much more difficult to navigate now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My blogrolls in the sidebar of my blog disappeared for a while too. They did eventually pop up again, after about a month. They do need to be updated, though, so thanks for the reminder! I use Bloglovin as my blog reader, and I have added new blogs to my reading lists there as I've discovered them, but haven't been as good about updating Blogger.

    ReplyDelete